GES’s new developed LED High Bay with impact housing appeal, unique appearance and mechanical design, makes the whole fixture in less weight but with enhanced heat dissipation effect and ensures the lifespan of the LED.
High Bays are designed to be used in very high areas (approximately 8m and greater) to provide well distributed and uniform light for open areas. The key element of the fitting which will help guarantee the correct light output is the reflectors and optics used by the fitting.
A particular consideration for use with a High Bay is if it can light vertical surfaces as well as it can illuminate the floor, or working plane. Lighting of verticals is particularly important when dealing with warehouses where items are required to be picked from a shelf. High Technology Lighting preferred High Bay solution is the Insignia INV.
High Bay Light adopts high brightness EMC SMD2835 LED as light source, aluminum alloy fins to rivet as a whole part, GES driver and special anti-glare PC lens.
• Light source adopts 1W SMD 2835, which has uniform heat distribution with excellent reliability
• Heat dissipation adopts aluminum alloy fins to rivet as a whole part, which ensures the fins and heat sink base extremely low thermal resistance
• Driver adopts GES driver, surge protection reach up to 4KV, built-in temperature detection
• Environmental friendly, ANTI-UV, start fast, no electric noise, no ultraviolet and infrared, no Hg etc.
• Special design PC lens, it adopts anti-glare PC lens with comfortable light and better intensity of illumination uniformity
• 3 years warranty
High Bay Lights are mainly used for manufacturing lighting,
warehouses lighting and distribution – centers lighting.